Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients. Finding the right motion, creating user-centric safety features and offering the industry’s best entertainment solutions was paramount in our Cross Trainer design. The breakthrough begins with an ingenious rear approach open-step design that gives you the safest possible entry and exit on and off the product. The pedal placement design offers a best in class Q factor for enhanced biomechanics and our Soft Trac® pedals ensures maximum comfort throughout the training session. The result is a better, more effective and more efficient workout.
Length: 76 in (193 cm)
Width: 30 in (76 cm)
Height: 72 in (182 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 456 lbs (207 kg)
- Choose from a variety of 10″, 15″ & LCD consoles.
- Soft Trac® pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- User weight capacity of 350 lbs (159 kg)